What FIBA is able to accomplish depends on the strength of our membership numbers and the willingness of our members to actively participate in the growing the organization. The primary benefit of your membership is being part of a collective voice of Flagstaff’s independently-owned businesses.
Plus, your business benefits! Companies in communities with campaigns like FIBA’s report stronger sales than those without.
We invite all local businesses to join FIBA and let your independent voice be heard!
Business Members receive:
- Inclusion in our online member business directory
- A decal for your business
- Monthly electronic newsletters which keep our members informed of FIBA promotions and members’ events
- Opportunity to promote events or your products on our online calendar, in our monthly newsletter, and through our social media outlets
- Invitations to all FIBA events, educational workshops and seminars, and networking events
- Web Presence with Linking Opportunities
- Member-to-Member Discounts
- Full Business Membership* also includes:
- A Recognizable FIBA Branding Network
- Cooperative Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations Efforts – click here for more info on co-op ad buys
FULL FIBA BUSINESS MEMBERSHIP:
Requirements: At least 51% of the business ownership and the entire physical structure of the business must reside within a 20-mile radius of Flagstaff City Hall. Ownership has full marketing, legal and operational autonomy over the business. Cooperative purchasing agreements do not violate this autonomy. Ownership must have no more than 6 (six) outlets/bases of operation with this business name within Arizona.
- Dues: $100 per year
- Dues: $50 per year